Mastering Complex Endgames de Daniel Naroditsky
"Daniel Naroditsky has done it again! Following 'Mastering Positional Chess' the American chess prodigy has written an instructional book that is at least as ambitious as his acclaimed debut. Daniel has compiled a rich collection of practical endgame examples whose assessments require more than just standard theory.
In his fresh, yet surprisingly mature style, Naroditsky presents:
• lively and entertaining lessons
• crystal clear explanations of ideas and plans
• useful insights into the minds of chess masters
• great practical advice throughout the book
• instructive exercises at the end of each chapter"
Voici d'autres articles susceptibles de vous intéresser